About The China Business Network
The China Business Network exists to build an organized, useful marketplace for China expertise.
Everyone is free to browse on the site, but opted-in TCBN Experts, Charter Members, and Learners also use the site to find, hire and market their expertise.
What We Do
Aggregate as many China-capable Experts as we can, at all levels and in all key sectors and geographies
- Experts pay an annual fee to list with TCBN, and registered Learners can contact them. Experts get a profile to showcase their skills, and are eligible to be interviewed on TCBN.
- Charter Members - very senior China business specialists who participate by invitation only - are the Advisors who can diagnose a China business case and refer Experts for implementation.
Attract Learners - business people who need China advisory or implementation support
- TCBN content and events are an outreach to businesses across many sectors and stages of cross-border engagement. .
- TCBN Learners include managers, entrepreneurs, executives, professionals, and educators.
- Learners can register free to opt in to various newsletters and gain more site access.
Create industry knowledge communities; make a better informed cross border business environment
- Communities are built around contributing Charter Members and Experts, who share their insights through interviews, articles, and monthly calls for subscribers.
- As long as credibility and neutrality is upheld, each Community, led by an Editor and advisors, can organize events, sub-groups and services for sale as well as creating and posting content.